Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Been gone for a bit, now I'm back

I had decided it was time to take a break from the USMB since I had to concentrate more so on work and life. I've been seeing a girl for almost a year and she currently lives in Portland. We tend to see each other every weekend since one of us will drive (mostly her) to see the other person. Things have been getting more serious and her and I are getting a place together here in the next month or so and she got a job working for Evergreen Hospital since she's a medical assistant.

I also have been slowly working on the RX still but lack of motivation has made the progress slow. Since work has been slow, money has been real tight as well so another reason why progress has been slow.

The swap though has been making progress recently because I've gotten a fire up my @$$ to get it going. Doing everything I can without much money but I realized, there's quite a bit to do that doesn't involve money. I'll be updating my thread in the Retrofit Forum.

So what all did I miss?

Well, I missed you :-p

A fair amount has happened around here.

A few of us have gotten into squabbles, a few have done some cool stuff.

A few people have lost their jobs, well a lot of us have lost our jobs.

A few of us have cried out for help, a few of us have offered it.

Its just been typical USMB around here.

Just do some looking around and you'll see what we've been up to as well :)

Twitch

Hey, it's good to see you back. Glad to hear some positive updates and best wishes moving forward.

I'm not sure what's going on here either, but I've actually been wondering about you lately after I just picked up a (rather) wrecked '01 R6.

Wait. Who are you? Have we met? Wait. You were gone? What?:lol: Welcome back, glad things are ok and that you're doing good. Sometimes being away from something for a while isn't SUCH a bad thing.

PS: Oh and simce you've been gone, I've ALMOST got my swap done as well.:grin: