Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EJ Lift kit $500

EJ Lift Kit one time new Item offer $500 , will fit gen1 and gen2 Legacys Imprezas, deadline March 6 , them I will be selling them for $700 , more details to follow , this is a one time offer as this is a new kit Ive never offered before , finally getting all the details figured out,

will offer a couple ways

for Automatic and Manual

4" with your outback struts for up to 27-28" tire

3" with your outback struts up to 27-28" tire

4" using stock struts , which will limit tire size

hey. I live in Bham and have an 83 4WD wagon (1800) 4 SPD. Drilled out my rotors and drums for 6 lug Chevy rims and wondered if you had any tips on a 2-4 in lift to clear the 15's. Saw some guys on Woburn near the Haggens that had a cool lift under an 87 or later wagon. Dont know if thats you or not. You can call me at 206 459 6188 if its easier. My name is ROBB. THANKS

hey. I live in Bham and have an 83 4WD wagon (1800) 4 SPD. Drilled out my rotors and drums for 6 lug Chevy rims and wondered if you had any tips on a 2-4 in lift to clear the 15's. Saw some guys on Woburn near the Haggens that had a cool lift under an 87 or later wagon. Dont know if thats you or not. You can call me at 206 459 6188 if its easier. My name is ROBB. THANKS

rob stop by some evening I can help, Im near Rome grocery

im interested in this, when would you need money, and when will these kits be available

need payment by march 6

$500 kit

$40 Shipin

$540 Total

WA State add sales Tax so

$580 Total

plan to have all orders filled by march 27 , some earlier

anyone that wants one PM me your Address and which kit option you want and model and year or car Scott

Edited by Scott in Bellingham
detail

• 2 weeks later...