Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ea82T injectors

Hey AWDTURBO, how many EA82T's have you DESTROYED? I think you should take any advice you can get, take the time and do the math, he even linked you a calculator...

http://osidetiger.com/calculator.aspx in case you missed it earlier.

Just swap in a bone stock ej20g/k and you will have more (and more reliable) power than the ea82t with mods.:)

http://wordpress.suberdave.com/?page_id=171

Edited by Ricearu

Hi Guys, I'd like to add my two cents. I'm runnung an 88 EA82T in a GL10 wagon, with similer mods. Hogged, match ported & polished heads, no cats, 2.5" exh. w/ glass pack, boost refer. pres. reg., bigger pump, 900 Saab I.C. in similer location. Ran strong, but lean under boost, by my AFR guage. I had Charlie @ Osidetiger make me up a set of 380 ccs, and they work great, a little rich @ cold start, but once warmed up it runs on the high side if stoich, never lean again. The stock ECU adjusted to them fine, and it runs like a dam even here at 7,000 ft. Charlie's great to work with, he'll make you up what ever flow you want. My kit came with rebuilt injectors, w/ flow charts, new spacer blocks, all new stainless hdwr, clamps etc., hoses, wire end pig tails, even shrink tube & solder. To my door for rite at $200.00. I'm a happy camper, luck with your project. S.

well i'm going to use some turbo 280z injectors that i found at pick & pull wasn't looking a z but i found one still plan on new injectors but this was really cheep :banana:

Steve W. what where you running your boost at? did you do anything with the pistons na or turbo? and is it still on the road? :)

going to an EJ requires money :eek: but i love the car http://wordpress.suberdave.com/wp-content/gallery/the-build/88gl1.jpg what do you think

just so you guys know i'm only at 10psi boost nothing more

Hi, I have it set @ 14-15 PSI, it's a low miles JDM engine w/ stock turbo pistons.I've been runnin' this set up for several years now, & I work it hard. I live in the southern end of the Rockies, & everything here is either up or down. It's an amazing little vehicle. Hang in there, S.

I had Charlie @ Osidetiger make me up a set of 380 ccs, and they work great, a little rich @ cold start, but once warmed up it runs on the high side if stoich, never lean again. The stock ECU adjusted to them fine, and it runs like a dam even here at 7,000 ft. Charlie's great to work with, he'll make you up what ever flow you want. My kit came with rebuilt injectors, w/ flow charts, new spacer blocks, all new stainless hdwr, clamps etc., hoses, wire end pig tails, even shrink tube & solder. To my door for rite at $200.00. I'm a happy camper, luck with your project. S.

So once Charlie made you up a set, was it plug-n-play? Did you have to modify anything and what did you have to modify? Would you modify a set if someone $$$ u too so that it is plug-n-play?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Sorry, been gone. Yes, Charlie's set up was completely plug & play, I'd guess I had them switched in less than an hour. It has to be the greatest single H.P. improvement, of all the mods I've made. You prob. have your Z injectors in by now, hope it's working well. Hang in there, S.

Hi, Sorry, been gone. Yes, Charlie's set up was completely plug & play, I'd guess I had them switched in less than an hour. It has to be the greatest single H.P. improvement, of all the mods I've made. You prob. have your Z injectors in by now, hope it's working well. Hang in there, S.

Thank you for your reply. So I know if I were to contact Charlie and have a set made up, all I have to do is order up the exact same thing you have. Once they arrive, all have to do is remove my stock injectors and install the ones that I ordered in their place. That is it! Plug-N-Play! Great!

• 2 months later...