Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what do ya think

91 subaru

it does have a lot of rust! I bought this car 7 years ago from a guy in moline illinois. I paid 550 for her and been drivin it every day since. I have put on brakes a/c belt spark plugs and a set of tires. I bout it with 97500 miles on it. she has 113000 on her now. The guy i bought it from had the tranny rebuilt new halfshafts and ball joints put on. the trans had 13000 on it when i bought it. I drove it 651 miles straight shot from iowa to oklahoma with no problem. Its probably the best car i have ever owned. its probably the last car ill buy for 500 bucks that will last as long as it has.:grin:

I wont be doin much off roading. If i do it will be very light stuff. My dad builds lifts for what we call mini trucks. Ill have to add a pic for the idea of that. He is gonna help me build a lift. I cant decide if i want to do a 2 inch or a four inch. You can look at this site to get an idea of a mini truck that im talkin about. These arent the ones he builds. just the first website that popped up when i did the search. http://cajunminitrucks.com/