Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Aftermarket slim fan.

Zirgo's are very popular in the hot rod scene.

As a matter of fact, I have a couple listed for sale on another forum. Maybe you are interested?

They are 10", super slim, reversible, and move a TON of air. 1340CFM EACH. :eek:

Currently they are wired to plug and play for an OBD1 Ford.

let me know if you are interested. :)

parts09.jpg

Those look about what I'd expect for the price. I'd spend about double that for something more effecient and possibly more reliable.

Also, don't use the through-rad mounting things that it comes with. It's pretty easy to take a couple pieces of flat aluminum or steel (available at your local hardware store/home depot/menards/lowes/northern tool/harbor freight), cut to length, drill 4 holes in each, bolt the ends to the stock radiator mounts on the edges of the radiator, and ziptie the fan to them. That way you don't ruin the radiator core.

Zirgo's are very popular in the hot rod scene.

As a matter of fact, I have a couple listed for sale on another forum. Maybe you are interested?

They are 10", super slim, reversible, and move a TON of air. 1340CFM EACH. :eek:

Currently they are wired to plug and play for an OBD1 Ford.

let me know if you are interested. :)

parts09.jpg

zirgo is a great brand. also based in portland so you would be keeping the money local

when this one bites the dust, yeah, im gonna EJ it. actually though when I did it, it was because I would have had to sink my radiator into the core, or cut my fan mount zips just to change the acc. belt. Plus the fans push 150cfm more than they pull!:) It helps keep the engine bay neat and accessible.