Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad Walker Overnight July 15-16-17

one eye

July 16-17 Shall be a Wheeling Weekend........

Scott had brought up the Idea of an Over night Wheeling Trip, I think thats a good Idea. Any one is welcome to come up for it, but as for the Wheelin part, there are some spots you might not want to take an unlifted open diff rig. Walker has a few places to play for a stock Subaru but for the most part you Will want to hace a lifted one.

The Plan July 16th and 17th, Maybe a night Wheel, Ive sorta wanted to do that for ever, seems way more hard core that way, and I know Jesse wants to do one :grin:, so here is your big chance.

Walker Valley is located about 10 miles East of Mount Vernon WA, there are Lots of miles of Trails there to wheel on and make for some dents and scraps so keep that in mind....................... Most of the NWWO guys have all wheeled there before so they know what to expect, but first timers beware.......................

We can set up camp in the Gravel pit now that all the Gates are open, I'll be up there tomorrow to make sure that its still that way, but its a good open flat spot for everone to meet up at. Stock rigs can make it there pretty easy, its all logging Road.

So whos in? Lets get this going!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Yes I do want to go night wheelin.:banana: It sucks that your planning it the same weekend as the big vintage VW weekend though.:banghead: (you know me and my VWs) I was planning to go to a show in seattle the 16th. Maybe if I come up for fri-sat I can still go to the drags on sunday. :-\ I'm gonna have to think that one over a bit. You had to use the night wheelin didn't you!?

Jesse

Edited by jbbvw

Im going to be heading up to Walker on Friday evening to get things set up up there, Im going to bring a BBQ and a folding table, maybe some wood too. Whos all in still?

Me

Rick

Woody

Nate

Scott and Family

Pat?

Jesse?

Remeber if you are stock you can still make it up to the Camping area so dont be afraid to come up and hang out................

Jeff

Got my CB\Antenna\Mount installed. Got my light mounts for my rack and lights installed, will finish the wiring tomorrow after i acquire some more small parts.

Under dash CB radio, i don't need no silly glove box.

IMG_2300Small.jpg

Rack, Lights, and Firestick 4' antenna.

IMG_2304Small.jpg

Found a few things that where toast on yohns car, wheel bearings and ball joints, so things got set back a little, pretty much just needs the lift blocks on the passengers sideput on and linked together, still moving forward though thats the good news.................. I just got to get tabs for the white car and tighten all the bolts on the blocks on butters..........

Jeff