Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've always had enough parts to make them work. SOmetimes requires an additional T or a small plug to be installed in the intake about #3.

If you get stuck drop me a PM.

I'm debating about parting a 97/98 (I forget but it'll be written on it) 2.2 that should have all of that on it. Actually thinking of isting the heads if they are o.k. car had HG issues(traditional HG issues not Subaru specific HG issues).

I also have an intake from like a 92 here all stripped down and I cpould send you a pic of those little metal lines that hug the intake.

I won't be back for several hours though

if you had vacuum schematics, you could figure it out. the lines on either cansiter would be the same on the engine side. just swap all the hoses.

i was able to use the canister in an 86 ea82 coupe with an ej22 from o1 impreza in a swap, using 2 schematics and imagining the flow of vapors by following the lines and identifying the tank vent, the evap solenoid, and vacuum, and hose parts from an ej22e with canister under-hood

IMG_0261.JPG