Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT on (4) tracks - on YouTube

Hey Guys,

I remember seeing a video of a BRAT with 4 of those triangular track things on it, and it was pounding thru the snow in the back woods. Do you guys remember seeing that? Do you know if the vid is still up? Can you provide me a link?

Thanks

Only Subaru I've ever seen on 4 tracks like that, is the crazy STI for Ken Block, in Utah, fastest snow cat on earth

Thanks Dude. Not the BRAT, but still the tracks I was looking for. Are those things cool or what?

Reason I was asking was that somebody on the Miata board I hang out at saw a little Ford in a U-Wash with 'em on it. Maybe a Focus (Fusion?), I dunno. I don't know my Fords.

Something I've always wanted to do, but where do you even go about getting something like that?

Might start here: http://www.mattracks.com/vehicles/select-by-vehicle/index.shtml?tab=4#VTabbedPanels1

For older Soobs that can be redrilled and made to be fitted with Toyota 6 lug wheels (or various other 6 lug light trucks). I would think a kit meant for one of those trucks would fit the bill. Proly with a bit of modification if it needs to tie into the suspension in any way.

But they are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.