Ultimate Subaru Message Board

You didn't want vintage parts anyways Closed for the Season LOL

Yup , was good to see the Subafreak , and to have him wrench and whatnot for me was a nice deal too.

Back is sore. Minimal parts out for the rest of the world , but Jesse should be smiling. "Rust" got a nice item too , thanks Jesse for the delivery.

Jesse - I'm going to get all new mounts all around to start with. Going to take the whole deal out again and put my old tranny back in with fresh seals. I'll have to talk to you about that since I saw how well you did your own tranny work. :brow:

The World - Storage is going to have to be a pick - post - and ship deal , one item or so at a time. Its summer , getting too hot for me. And my back isn't getting any younger.

I am smiling. Altho I made it all the way there and all the way back to the intersection by the garage and the Brat dies at the stop sign. I had to roll it down the hill to the shop. Carb issues, so I slapped that other carb on and found the accelerator pump not working, took the top off to clean it out and free up the pump, put it back together to find it won't idle now. So I'm just gonna take it off and clean it all out. :/

Good idea on the tranny and mount issue thoe. ;)

Thanks Paul! :)

• 9 months later...