Ultimate Subaru Message Board

[Didn't know where to place this - sorry if in wrong place - didn't see an accessories forum]. 

After picking up a pair of windshield wipers on special sale at Costco for $3 and seeing how badly they performed, any recommendations for quality wipers and a good source for them?

I've used Bosch in the past with good results.  Just wondering if there is anything better and any better values out there.

Trico single edge type here - but - do NOT get the ones with the offset mounts! they perform very poorly on the down swing (i got talked into a set recently, they were cheaper than the ones I usually go for - bad move)

get the ones with mounting points that look like the pic 1 Lucky Texan posted.

I have tried all different styles because of lifting on the down swipe on my 90 Legacy at speeds over 40 mph - leaving streaks/smears behind... the good quality single edges do the best of any I have tried.

Trico single edge type here - but - do NOT get the ones with the offset mounts! they perform very poorly on the down swing (i got talked into a set recently, they were cheaper than the ones I usually go for - bad move)

get the ones with mounting points that look like the pic 1 Lucky Texan posted.

I have tried all different styles because of lifting on the down swipe on my 90 Legacy at speeds over 40 mph - leaving streaks/smears behind... the good quality single edges do the best of any I have tried.

And the Trico 14-b (or is it 15-B ?) are very nice on the back window.

• Like 1