Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Now I know not a huge amount of people on these forums are from the New England area, but for those of you who are. Do any of you know any good spots to go driving in the snow around here? I live in the northwest corner of CT and always love driving in the snow. Are there any trails or windy back roads that you know of that are fun to adventure in in the snow?

Much appreciated

Nothing wrong with that ????

These days the only car I have to toss around freely on icy no winter maintenance roads is my 78 wagon which itself still needs help before I can join you. But my son and his friend really want to get involved in such hooliganism , I'm sure. Lol

I just got him an old lady 92 FWD Legacy sedan replacing his 99 2.2 sedan, which was AWD. That one would be fun to beat on. I'm going to further inspect it but I'm pretty sure it's not getting better with a few parts over the counter ..... Engine swap or nothing the way it looks.

Anyhow ... Send me a PM thru here or email me at moosens , yahoo , you know the deal. Just put Subaru Winter Fun in the title so I don't delete it. Lol

We just let go of a 96 Impreza and now it's in Subafreak's hands so it'll probably run another 20 years.