Ultimate Subaru Message Board

BRAT Wiring Diagram

Nice find. 94? Wow. In the states we only got to 87 before they quit making them. 

And yes, my 84 GL wagon was the exact same thing to my 85 Brat. From the pics it looks exactly the same. To be sure I would check with a 94 GL wagon and compare and see. 

I have a 85 Brat with a 2.2T. I am almost ready to fire her off. 

That thing is going to be sick. You might want to think about strengthening the frame to compensate for twisting under load. 

They probably stopped production earlier than that as sales dropped off - then sold off the remaining vehicles from the stock already made, labelling them the model year as the one they were sold in. 

I always thought production stopped in '91 with remaining stock sold off in '92 as this is the latest model brumby you can get in Australia. 

What is it that you're chasing in the wiring diagram?

Cheers

Bennie

16 hours ago, el_freddo said:

I always thought production stopped in '91 with remaining stock sold off in '92 as this is the latest model brumby you can get in 

It's very possible that's what they did...

As for the wiring.... I need everything regards wiring previous owner was a DIY DAVE and God knows what they have done there are ends of wires everywhere (I have the diagram for the legacy) think I may get a 1800 gl haynes manual I'm thinking they will be the same.

Edited by JOHN_BOY_BRAT