Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need help will high idle issues and digital speedometer problems

Hello everyone I am looking for advice and help as to fix my high idle issue and problems with my digital speedometer. As far as the high idle problem i will start the car and it will idle at 2000 rpms then when it’s warm it will fall to 1100 rpms and won’t go down from there I have checked for vacuum leaks and the air idle control but nothing sees to work I’d rather not take it to a shop and pay thousands of dollars for something that could be very simple 

Edited by Glfanboy9967

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Glfanboy9967 said:

Where exactly on the throttle body ?

and reference point you could supply would be appreciated 

I believe he is referring to the vertical brass screw illustrated here...

Be sure to verify that your idle air solenoid is working properly, as well as your O2 sensor(s). These give feedback to the ecm to control air/fuel ratio, and you don't want to turn that adjustment screw unless you know that that there are no vacuum leaks or other issues affecting your idle first.

Capture+_2020-01-30-17-40-51.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the information got it fixed and the idle is perfect now turns out there was a lose vacuum line too but the idle was still high when I fixed that so I got it perfect at 700 rpms now does anyone know how to fix the digital cluster my speedometer doesn’t work nor  does the lit to tell me my diff lock is working