Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finding part numbers - 3AT & general

I am looking for the part numbers for the big o rings that go on the differential side carriers for my 3AT transmission.

I managed to find & figure out the shaft seals, got the right numbers from another thread here, and from parts on the transmission, and a parts supplier. 

806727170 = 806727070
806727180 = 806727080

It would be great to have a link or a pdf for the books that list all of the parts of everything by using the diagrams with part numbers pointed out.  The FSM only shows a part name, not enough info to verify / order a part.

So I posted some pics on FB and then realized I had included a page showing the kit for a Manual. 

Hang on and I’ll locate the p/n for the kit for the automatic. I know you don’t need the whole kit , and it may be incredibly hard to obtain but for sure there’s guys sitting on 80’s NOS.

This may work but it may ask you to sign in. I apologize if so.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/730768337106149/?multi_permalinks=1985226878326949&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1641146833719147&ref=m_notif

• Like 1