Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hard to start, runs rough immediately after getting gas..

not being in the best of health these days, i have not really done a lot with looking into this issue

however... did have to get gas again yesterday, again, down to 1/4 tank, filled up... only this time, i left the cap loose while i ran into the store to get a couple of things... tightened the cap when i came out, car started just fine, ran fine, so yeah..

i need to find my code reader and have a look again..

• Like 1

easier to leave the cap a little loose... charcoal canister is underneath by the passenger rear tire
i have a hard time getting down on the ground anymore, and an even harder time getting back up again =P

i do have a parts car i can scavenge parts from... a 2005 model, but basically the same except it is an auto and my daily is a 5 spd

in fact, i just finished up stealing both the front window regulators/motors out of it, cause the motors died in my car - so nice to have working windows again, lol

oh yeah, and i stole the tweeters out of the 05 and put them in my car, LOL and they work!

• Like 1