Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN: Colorado Subes!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last minute request..a call goes out to anyone who will be there. I am looking for the super duper extra special tool that is used to adjust the valves on my '81 1800cc Wagon. If you have one and don't need it...or I could borrow it and mail it back to you..either way...money talks...and I need one...or off to S-Wings Diamond will go. Just enough tick to be noticeable...and it has been 24K miles on the new engine w/ no adjustments as of yet.

Another call goes out to anyone who has a rememdy for my overly positive camber..which is causing my tires to prematurely wear out on the outside edges. The alignment is perfect...except for the camber...and if anyone has any ideas or hardware that could help...please bring them along also.

Furthermore...sounds cool everyone...I still think I will be the vintage of the group then...211200 miles and will probably go for another quarter million miles. Although I can still hear the gremlins chattering away and planning something dasterdly...little buggers did a number on my stereo this morning...just to keep me on my toes. See ya later...Xenongod

2 hours 43 mins and 25 secs again by my watch :)

And for thoses interrested I will bring 2 rear mud flaps, 2 rear shocks, 2 front bumper pads, 2 front turn signal lights, 2 sfront side marker lights, 1 rear window rubber gasket, 1 complete set of seat belts for the jump seats, all items are from an 84 brat,

I have a ton of subaru badgeing too all kinds

I have a Pionner Cassette player thatwas in one of my Brats

That being said

2 hours 37 mins and 19 secs

Hassey