Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MUHUHAHAHAHHA~!!!1~!!!one!!!~1!eleven!!!!

WJM

All i can say is EAT THAT BAD WEATHER AND THINGS GOING WRONG!!!!!!!!

I spend most of 13 hrs today working on the sube...no breaks for food or anything except for taking a leak!!

At the end I did the cam change...and didnt even line up the flywheel...i just said F it, im tired, and if I get it right on the one and only try i will give it, then i just plain good.

pass cam, drivers cam, start all over with the dizzy...IC and crap back on...IG on...push start button....vvvvrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! TWE header/DP and 2.5 inch stright pipe out the side!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..the control arm bushings didnt work out..as Gen 2 and Gen 3 are diff diameters....oh well. Gave me ideas for the solid one i did install tho...

Got the new tires heat cycled in.

Need to tune timing.

made a block off plate for hwy/non race driving so i can get MPGs and shift super easy...IE: no big movements in throttle back off'age....

Ummm...19MM XT turbo front sway bar on...wow...1mm bigger than before..but still helps some.

And....decals are on the car. It needs wax and to be prepped for tomorrow's journey.

And then........

Im hungry and tired.

off ta bed yo....

Yea-I understand the last minute thrash--When you get back look at my message & let's get all the dimensions down & i'll cut you a set--If the OD is the only prob--that's no sweat---

Kill them this weekend!!!

I'll post the pics of mod #2 for the front of T-Rex tomorrow or Saturday---

Dean