Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mini snow run

So I was planning on going to the snow run today with my Dad and little brother, but a mystery loss of coolant kept us on the west side of the mountains (Not wanting to get stranded too far from home). So we stopped at Snoqualmie and messed around a bit in the turbo wagon. Here are the pics! Enjoy!

http://usmb.net/gallery/album230?page=2IMG_0940.jpg

We still have no idea where the leak is! It is small enough that all the water that leaks evaporates before you can see it, but large enough to be cautious about. Sorry, I can't control what my car does after its been non-op of so long! I didn't mean to stiff you guys, but it was my Dad's idea to stay close to home, and he has a sense of when things will fail then I do. I trust his judgement. We called you guys from North Bend, so we were on our way. Again, sorry I shafted you guys but I'd rather preserve my $1000 engine than risk running out of clean water for the engine.

my dad is so unconvinced of a subarus off road capability that he wont even entertain the idea of goin subaru offroadin with me =/

i'll get him out there to hit his head on the roof sooner or later.

You should get one of Eric's videos and show him what a real sube can do! This was the same spot that the HP was at on a snow run a few years ago. I just felt good getting up it in my stock wagon!