Ultimate Subaru Message Board

bondo rubberized under coating - wheel wells

hi

ondo rubberized under coating - wheel wells.

if i'll use this sprey , on the wheel wells, it will help for deadens road sound?

i saw this "bondo" sprey in the shop, it saied deadens sound wheel wells,reducing vibration nois ......provides an effective sound barrier....

is it that good ? it cost me 4$ each one = 510gram,for all 4 wheels , to sprey twice (it takes 8 hours to dry), let say i need 4 = 16$.

is it wourth it?

is someone use this materiel?

thank you all for your fast answer.

moshe.

It's not a bad idea. It'll deaden noise (a bit) and reduce the potentila for rust. Just be sure to fix rusty areas first, or you'll be creating a good rust environment underneath the coating.
hi

i dont have rusty areas at all on all over the car,i want to use it only for reducing noise thet comming from the road.

thenk you.

moshe.

hi

also there is another sprey coating, the same material here:

this one have less sprey (300gram) cost a lot more:

Dynashield Products:

Dynashield Spray Can | Dynashield Jug | Dynashield Spray Gun

10.5 oz Dynashield Spray candynshield-can.jpgContains one 10.5 oz of Dynashieldfor use on roofs, floors, behind trim panels, inside speaker enclosures and inside door pillars Part Number: # 12005

Name: Dynashield SprayCoverage: 4.0 ft2 (0.37 m2)Content volume: 10.5 oz (0.62 liters)

Recommended Thickness: 0.070" (1.78 mm)

Application: Use on roofs, floors, behind trim panels, inside speaker enclosures and inside door pillars

Price:$19.95 US Retail

Red denotes metric measurements

i called them and asked them about this sprey and why it cost more then the other, they told me that it also a under coating but not the same material,it's a lot better, you need each one to each wheel,

so i need 4 of them = 80$!!!.....i dont know if it true anyway....

i think the BONDO will do the job.

moshe.