give me a_ "R"

give me a_ "C"

give me a_ "H"

What's that spell??

Found this for you

hope it helps.

Posted by

SubaRub

It's really easy. Take off the end caps. I used a nail to punch the pins out.Roll it up and throw a rubber

band on it. Take some vise grips and twist the spring up nice and snug, don't twist it so much that it

breaks the spring. Now with the tension on, have someone hold the vise grips while you put the

opposite end cap back on. Once the pin is back in the end cap, you can release the vise grips. Voila!

give me a "D" --felony that is, for drawing on the jail walls. i wonder if the search will bring me legal advice

yeah jim, i saw the little pins on the ends. but what makes them let go to begin with if thay are still there? and rolling up the spring, how can it let go to begin with if the pins were never removed?

anyway i tried the advance search function by post and would you know it the first 5 results are the posts on this very thread. sometimes searching for specific topics will only bring you posts that are asking and telling to search. so if you search for an answer the answer usually is to search

jim, you should get a FSM to have ready and waiting at your keyboard:rolleyes: ;):lol::banana: