Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Silly lift question

Tom Dunn

In general, if one buys a lift kit from whomever, do they come with decent instructions or is it kind of assumed you know what you're doing or should't be doing it? I'd reallym like to lift my 91 Legacy once I get settled in a new place down south, and have no doubt I could handle the wrenching itself(I have good help semi-available too!), IF, I had decent instructions on how to go about it.

Yeah most of them do. With your Legacy, you're probably gonna want to call mudrat79 for lift options, and he can send you decent instructions. He's ALWAYS willing to help out as well, so if you have any problems give him a call and he'll be more than willing to lenda ya a hand over the phone. Search for him on this site and you should be fine.

Inlet NY? You're gonna need a heck of a lift to get up out of that snow! ;-)

All the guys I have talked to said that all the instructions were included. I think on just one occasion the wrong bolts were supplied, but other than that it was easy, if timer consuming.

That si what I have heard. I havent been able to go there myself...yet!

Nothing Silly about good questions......

I can build A Kit for your Legacy.....When you get settled, Let me know or Call me as it is Best, I am always on the go.....

There are 2 options for you to do .....

Talk soon, John

Noah, Call me......# is in my Sig......:)

Nothing Silly about good questions......

I can build A Kit for your Legacy.....When you get settled, Let me know or Call me as it is Best, I am always on the go.....

There are 2 options for you to do .....

Talk soon, John

Noah, Call me......# is in my Sig......:)

mudrat.....how much would you charge $ for a lift for my 94??