Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the gl-10/rx/xt6 beast lives

with many thanks to skip, many many thanks to skip, the man is a god, the running order as she hits the road for the first time is this, JE pistons, balanced shot peaned chrioed bottom end, balanced, copper head gaskets, arp bolts, ported and polished heads, p+p intake, xt6 throtlebody, delta cams, spider intake, skip down pipe, skip flywheel, xt6 exedy clutch, rx dual range trans, diff lock, lsd rear, 2.5 mandrel bent exhuast, catco hi flow cat, flowmaster 40, new axles, wheel bearings, seals everywhere, rx struts, kyb gr2 struts, bremo rotors, ceramic pads, xt6 swaybars, xt6 front seats, rx back seat, rx body kit, 14" german alloys, audi intercooler, xt6 alt, working a/c, working cruise control, custom short shifter thats super tight, reverse lights work when reverse is engaged, diff locker works, new turbonetics turbo(factory trim), silicon oil and coolent lines, silicon vacuum lines, new 205/60/14" tires, reinforced rear diff carrier, new walbro fuel pump, new injectors reworked by RC, mobil 1 oil in everything, high flo oil pump, modified water pump, cone air filter, engine got true seal rings and clevite 77 bearings, baffled oil pan, xt6 fogs and factory switch, new urethan mounts every where( home made) engine, trans, rear diff, dogbone from an xt4, i got 500 easy miles ahead, then we shall see, i had offered up this car forsale awhile ago, im glad no one bought it, next project to finish.....lifted 84 wagon for the trails, thanks to all help and provided info or parts, thanks to the guys in morgon town WV for locating the doner rx, and to all my subaru friends here in c'ville for keeping into subarus, and soon to come..... a 01 rs, but lifted wagon first, oh and as a note, i spent about 2500 in cash to build this 89 rx/gl-10, and it took me a year and a half, 90% in my drive way, pictures soon to come, got to wax all the dust off first

new walbro fuel pump, new injectors reworked by RC,

Congrats on your build up. I hope it really rips. Do you mind sharing with us the details on the fuel pump and reworked injectors? I'm talking about model/part# of walbro fuel pump, where to get it, part# of RC injectors, injector flow rate and how it fits. Thanks!

dude, you gotta come up to maryland with that beast, i wanna see that in person. if you check out the mid atlantic section on nasioc, we have a suby meet/ pizza night usually once a month in mt.airy md. it usually falls on a wednesday night.we cold meet up some where and head out there together, represent the old school. that and i really want to compair it to my rx, see how things work out on yours.

peace

tim c.

the injectors are the factory ones sent of to RC to be balanced and cleaned and they uped them 9% over the balanced flow, so no part numbers, sorry

Thank you! This is EXACTLY what I needed to know before sending my injectors off to RC Engineering. I was planning on doing this very soon. May as well get starts ASAP. Big Mucho thanks!