Ultimate Subaru Message Board

6 lug wheels on your subaru(the easy way)

don't get me wrong, have had contact with you.....i went to a couple of machine shops around and had some estimates done.they are all around 150 to 160 for in town service.by the time i shipped them to you and back i would be upwards of 175 to 180.if i lived near you i would have brought them there this weekend.i really appreciate the offer,and i am sorry i am like almost all of us and want "it" cheaper.you give a fair price.unfortunately not fair enough "for me".simply because of the shipping.damn living in the most wonderful place i have ever been.:grin: thanks, brian

perfectly fine with me. i just see people on here all the time without the means to do what they want, and theres no aftermarket shop around, eager to build stuff for the 80s subarus. machine shops i have talked to laughed at me for asking this stuff 2 years ago. im glad to hear you've had better luck with the local guys in your area, than i have had with mine.

if your at an offroad shop, or machine shop, dont say subaru, unless your ready to get made fun of =/

we only have one offroad shop her and they have not laughed in my face, yet.but they also see me at the orv park following them up stuff that they go slow on and i rally up,with stock tires....:brow: i am teaching them to know better.....k....nuff of a hijack , sorry

don't get me wrong, have had contact with you.....i went to a couple of machine shops around and had some estimates done.they are all around 150 to 160 for in town service.by the time i shipped them to you and back i would be upwards of 175 to 180.if i lived near you i would have brought them there this weekend.i really appreciate the offer,and i am sorry i am like almost all of us and want "it" cheaper.you give a fair price.unfortunately not fair enough "for me".simply because of the shipping.damn living in the most wonderful place i have ever been.:grin: thanks, brian

Does their quotes include new studs and studs pressed in?

Every machine shop I've had work done at gave me a quote and they were consistantly %15 to %20 higher than their quote when I was billed. :(