Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Question about 87 4 door turbo

if its an RX it will, but most likeley not, it will be single range 4wd. if it were an 89 it would most likely have one as standard issue

being an 87 it will be compatible with all turbo and mpfi 87 and up as far as harness and ecu is concerned

if its a gl-10 it would have a digi dash, although it could not be a gl-10

gl10 giveaways are most likely a sunroof, a rack or lip spoiler on the trunk lid, and a molding on the orner of the back doors

Went to see the car.

34k on the odo.

No motor.

FT4wd 5 spd with LSD.

Super clean interior and exterior

My friend has an 88 GL-10 w/FT4wd 5sp lsd that just got into an accident and he is considering doing a swap.

Regardless I get to have the front seats, LSD, rear disk brakes for a mere $75.00 :banana:

ohh. yeah the only catch is that I don't go RallyXing as the $75 ate up my play budget. :banghead:

Go sell some blood.

Plasma baby... I'm going to be donating twice every seven days and in a month, I'll make an extra 200 bucks. Oh and I'm going to be working both of my days off next week and so then I will buy me a TWE header for the RX... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!