Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ba-da-bump

Bump is when you 'bump' a topic back to the top of the page by replying to it for the soul reason to bring it back to the top.

Pretty sure it will swap right on; rage it! Are you looking at the A style one or the L style one? Bot hare freak'n sweet!

I have the stock, in the wagon now (what I would call a "A") and want to put the XT "parts car" (upside down "L" shape) one on the it. Not that there would be a color match, but as you can see I would not be worring about that. I have blue seats in the thing, for gooness sake.

Thanks.

Yeah! I love those L shaped ones. I couldnt get the last one off this XT6 cuz I couldnt unlock the steering wheel. Also note the 'satalites' with al the keen buttons and such come off pretty easily once you get the wheel off. Just a few bolts clamp it down to the steering colum and a couple plugs unplug from below. Then they slide right off.

Rage it !_!

Damn that sucks it wont fit on =( Different spline count on the steering colum shaft where the wheel slips on?

Matterd to me since I couldnt access said screws with the tools I had at the time with out rotoating the wheel to give me access :(