Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Liberators

Vegablade

went to walmart today and saw some of the liberators i hear a lot about, my question is what do you guys think of them, i know i should search and i did but there isnt a lot about them and what people think also would they fit a non-lifted loyale, i have some 14" steelies and i need the same size tire all the way around other wise i have no 4WD because i ruined two of my stock rims so i have 2 13's and 4 pug 14's and one which is eaten by rust and dont think its fixable other wise i dont have good tires. might look around but it will be a long time before i get a lift and i still want some good tires.

I'm really happy with mine. They do very well on rock and sand, and OK in mud. Easy rolling on pavement.

You can't beat the price, that's fer sure.

I'd have to agree, can't beat 'em for the price, you may have to walk your rims in to have them mounted, some Walmarts won't put a non stock tire size on a car because of liability.

I've raged them at 3 gnarly offroad parks now and they are a great bang for your buck. Made it through quite a bit of mud; only stuck twice in mud. They hold up good against iron ore and shark jagged rocks. Certainly do well in extreme hill climbs. Just rode 4 hours there and home at 80mph most the way; noise is minimal.

They are no replacement for real Mud Terrain tires. However for budget wheelers like myself I will stick strong to my 'great bang for your buck' opinion. Proven on and offroad time and time again. They are a good dry trail riding tire for sure and can get you by in some mud.