Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SUBARU 1, Toyota 0

So JWX came over to the shop today and took out my RX's engine so he can use it in his RX while I am rebuilding my RX and while we are rebuilding his engine that he recently blew up (or, most likely...pleiades started to blow up with 18 PSI and no IC, no EMS, no extra fuel...etc...)...and we go to put the long block in the back of his corolla...and...no dice. We had to strip t even further for it to fit and the trunk to close all the way.

Corollas stuck. :lol:

SUBARUs can haul the world around if we wanted to. :banana:

oh, and most specifically, SUBARU wagons rule all! :headbang:

So JWX came over to the shop today and took out my RX's engine so he can use it in his RX while I am rebuilding my RX and while we are rebuilding his engine that he recently blew up (or, most likely...pleiades started to blow up with 18 PSI and no IC, no EMS, no extra fuel...etc...)...and we go to put the long block in the back of his corolla...and...no dice. We had to strip t even further for it to fit and the trunk to close all the way.

Corollas suck. :lol:

SUBARUs can haul the world around if we wanted to. :banana:

oh, and most specifically, SUBARU wagons rule all! :headbang:

I agree! My brother gave me a patio set and it all fit in the back of my Roo! full size table, TWO full size chairs and TWO benches! He was very surprised we didn't have to tie something to the roof rack :D

Heh.. when I brought my motor down to the shop to install it, I got the long block, engine stand, 2 boxes of parts and the intake and exhaust manifolds into the trunk of my volvo with the lid closed and a little room to spare :lol:

Heh.. when I brought my motor down to the shop to install it, I got the long block, engine stand, 2 boxes of parts and the intake and exhaust manifolds into the trunk of my volvo with the lid closed and a little room to spare :lol:

I've had a turbo long block, 2WD 3AT and a 4WD 3AT all behind the rear seat :cool:

(car sat about 2.5 inches lower though :lol: )

I'm always amazed by how much 'stuff' I can fit in my wagon.

I think I'm going to get a wagon. put limo tint all around it, make it pimp :)

Screw that, I'm gonna do curtains! :brow: Any car that sleeps 2 is pimp enough for me.

Actually I was gonna do HEAVY tint on the back three, but it would kinda kill the "open" effect of the ragtop.

On my van, I had unwanted windows on the side barn doors, so I rattlecanned them gloss black, then insulated and covered the inside with masonite. G'd up ricers always commented on how it was the darkest tint they'd ever seen. :lol:

I agree! My brother gave me a patio set and it all fit in the back of my Roo! full size table, TWO full size chairs and TWO benches! He was very surprised we didn't have to tie something to the roof rack :D

My band mates still haven't seen just how much our equipment Murphy the T-Wag can hold. So far I've only been hauling my bass equipment, the PA, the PA speakers, speaker and mic stands, the 12 channel mixing board, and the jam bucket full of cables.