Ultimate Subaru Message Board

how do you mod an RX flywheel, anyone have spring rates?

Hi, i heard that for the RX, the xt6 or xt has a flywheel that is lighter than stcok RX and fits right up? Is that true and if not, is there any flywheel that is lighter? I dont wanna really end up having to drill it haha. Also, I was intrested in putting new 2wd xt gr-2 struts on the front to improve handling and was wondering if anyone had already calculated spring hight and lb rate for the front and back. Im looking into running wiht 13s for awhile and i dont want to have massive stock like clearance with fun fun body roll. Also, is eibach the only one where u can make universal/custom springs for the back and all? or is there another sprring maker (not ebay haha) where i can get some custom made? I heard runnin stock 2wd xt springs in the rear and runnin stock rx springs in the front would lower me quite a bit and was wonderin if i could get them at a stiffer rate....any inputs would be very helpful. thanks.

Will KYB make you a strut custom? because if you want stiffer springs the gr2 arent going to cut it.

well im looking for a cheap solutin until i can convert to a 5 lug, then ill go with 2.rs agx struts or sumtin much better. well see. i was sjust looking for a way to lower the height so that i can lower the center of gravity and have some stiff springs in there.