Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What tires on AA wheels?

What tire size should I run on my RX with no lift on the Allied Armament 15x6 wheels? I want to keep the stock 185/70-13 diameter. I know the wheels are wider, so they can take a wider tire, but how wide can I go without complications? 210/50-15 is perfect by my math, but no tires are available. Will 215/50's fit or just 205/50's?

Info:

Discount Tire Co. size comparison calculator

Miata.net visual comparison

What tire size should I run on my RX with no lift on the Allied Armament 15x6 wheels? I want to keep the stock 185/70-13 diameter. I know the wheels are wider, so they can take a wider tire, but how wide can I go without complications? 210/50-15 is perfect by my math, but no tires are available. Will 215/50's fit or just 205/50's?

Info:

Discount Tire Co. size comparison calculator

Miata.net visual comparison

Hey, you got your AA wheels or are you just thinking ahead? Did you get in on the "group buy"?

Edit: I checked the old Group Buy list, and see that yes, you did group buy. Those should be here soon, yes? Can't wait. Well, I can of course, but it's hard. I'm thinking 'bout tires too, but for my lifted wagon.

Pyro