Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help...lost Center Cap

Hello everyone,

Yesterday i went into town fair tire to get my wheels balanced and rotated. When i got home i realized that i was one center cap short. It had fallen off on the way home! I have an 83 subaru that currently has 82 LX alloy wheels on it. Could anyone please help me locate a center cap? If worst comes to worst I'll buy the entire wheel. Here is a picture of what my wheels look like.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/wheels2/4spokemag.jpg

Thanks

Steve

the tire place said that they had fiddled around with it cause it seemed loose. They looked for it but couldn't find it so i assume that it fell off on the way home. I retraced my route three or four times with no luck. Maybe if it was a hubcap i would find it but a centercap is kinda small to see on the side of the road. so again if anyone knows where i could find one that would be great. If i cant find the center cap at all...would anyone know where i could get another set of vintage subaru alloys. I really like the four spoke design from 84. thanks

I'd suggest you try to find another centercap, but if you can't I have a set of the 4 spoke alloys from 1984. They are for sale and I can ship them out. I typically get $100 plus shipping for the older alloy wheels. If that works for you drop me a PM and I'll get you some more info.

68635.jpg

the tire place said that they had fiddled around with it cause it seemed loose. They looked for it but couldn't find it so i assume that it fell off on the way home. I retraced my route three or four times with no luck. Maybe if it was a hubcap i would find it but a centercap is kinda small to see on the side of the road. so again if anyone knows where i could find one that would be great. If i cant find the center cap at all...would anyone know where i could get another set of vintage subaru alloys. I really like the four spoke design from 84. thanks