Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FREE XT6 engine in N. VA

I am moving at the end of august and don't want this engine, and don't want to just trash it. Some timing components such as a belt, pulley, covers etc. have been removed but the core is good, it was pulled due to a pulley that delaminated and a stuck bolt, and the performance built one was ready. Yours free if you come get it. If I have to help you pick the heavy SOB up I want bottle of Maker's Mark, about the $45 size will do nicely. Of course if you feel generous bring one anyway. The deadline for this is Aug 20th, but the sooner the better. First post here gets it.

If no one has come and gotten it, I will be up your way this weekend. This would be a perfect swap into my 78 transporter that currently is in process with a EA-81.

Thanks,

Mark

I am moving at the end of august and don't want this engine, and don't want to just trash it. Some timing components such as a belt, pulley, covers etc. have been removed but the core is good, it was pulled due to a pulley that delaminated and a stuck bolt, and the performance built one was ready. Yours free if you come get it. If I have to help you pick the heavy SOB up I want bottle of Maker's Mark, about the $45 size will do nicely. Of course if you feel generous bring one anyway. The deadline for this is Aug 20th, but the sooner the better. First post here gets it.