Ultimate Subaru Message Board

whay NASIOC sucks again....(rant inside)

How many of these threads do we have to lock before you all get the idea?

Jason:

I agree. That's a very condescending statement for him to make about our old Subes. Why wouldn't someone go to the trouble for a 20 year old car? Alot of us do.

I hope Cobb (or someone else) comes thru and makes him eat those words...

John

It's a marketing issue. A company isn't going to market to a 20 year old econo box that has about 50% of it production still on the road. Not when they can put that same effort into a product that will be presentable to a wider array of prospective buyers.

I've faught people on NASIOC in parking lots before because of they way they/I are/am.

I've also confronted people that I could recognise off the board just to see if they wanted to start static... Most of them chumps are "big men" behind their computer screens, mommies, and daddies.

Impressive, that explains alot!

So I guess saying that a 20 year old car is a waste of time, isnt a smart assed comment? ...

Not really. See above.

The bottom line is that if you don't like the way you are treated there don't go there. It won't change just for you or any other owner for that matter. Either you find a place to fit or you don't. I have a wide variety of cars that fit many places. I don't go to NASIOC for help with a Brat just like I don't ask many questions here about an Impreza. Actually, I don't ask many questions at any of the forums. If I can't figure it out then I usually call an expert.

This post is now locked and closed forever. If you have a problem with a particular forum please take it up with that organizations admins and leave the other forums out of it.