Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subie tomorrow????

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

I picked her up on Saturday. My daughter already calls her Ruby the Subie (she is mica ruby in color). She runs great, leaks oil like crazy, needs some work, mostly body/paint but no rust. I found out I'm the third owner and she spent her early life behind a motorhome so some of her 90,000 miles were just a ride along. I already have my list for the pull a part salvage yard! So much fun yet to be had.

Bump.

I picked her up on Saturday. My daughter already calls her Ruby the Subie (she is mica ruby in color). She runs great, leaks oil like crazy, needs some work, mostly body/paint but no rust. I found out I'm the third owner and she spent her early life behind a motorhome so some of her 90,000 miles were just a ride along. I already have my list for the pull a part salvage yard! So much fun yet to be had.

Good score..I can tell ya from experience ..the FWD Loyales get TERRIFIC gas mileage. As for the oil leaking...she wont rust!!

I adore my FWD Loyale ..bought him 2 years ago for $600..put just shy of 40,000 miles on him with very very few issues. Mine spent most of his life as a commuter car and then he was the loaner car for two dealerships before I got him. Gongrats on your new addition