Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Is there a good Subaru salvage yard near you?

I'm looking for a rear hub assembly for my 1997 Impreza Outback Sport 2.2L with ABS. I've been searching the net trying to find a hub from a salvage yard with less than 50k miles on it.

Anyone know a good place to buy something like this?

Thanks much!

I'm looking for a rear hub assembly for my 1997 Impreza Outback Sport 2.2L with ABS. I've been searching the net trying to find a hub from a salvage yard with less than 50k miles on it.

Thanks much!

Go to "car-part.com" you can run searches for anything, and choose by state etc. good luck!

Thanks much!

There is a 95 Impreza LX sedan at Harry's U Pull it in Hazelton with about 85k on the odo (rolled). I think it would have abs but not positive. There are usually a ton of subies there but less than 50k is asking a lot. www.car-part.com is a very good site too but don't email the places, call them!!!

Yeah! There are tons of Subis in nice, clean, well organized yards out in Oregon. Unfortunately, I now live in the automotive do-it-yourselfer wasteland of DC. There are a handful of yards within 50 miles of here, but almost no U-pull-it places and all of them seem to want 50% of whatever the retail new price of any part is.