Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks for the complement.....I know Jeeps are a a no no but I love that one.

I wouldn't say they are a no no. In my driveway is a 91 Legacy wagon LS, a 95 Grand Cherokee Laredo and (most of the time) my brothers 90 YJ (complete with 4 inch lift, 1 inch body lift, 33's and a locker).

I love my trusty old Legacy but it won't tow my travel trailer like the Grand will and it could never take the off road abuse my brother has given that old YJ in the last 10 years.

P.S. I sure could have used that 5.9 V8 in my Grand last summer going through the mountain passes on the Coquihalla Hwy with my trailer.

what is this a jeep forum???nice sube though, i`d be glad to have it over a jeep that gets 15 mpg:lol: but thats just me.i also bet the sube would handle circles around a jeep, and probly has a higher top end speed.plus its a whole lot better looking:brow:

that jeep would tear that subie up on any road, enough power to prob beat it in the twisties too

if your talking about his gt, it sure as heck wouldnt. if your talkin about my wagon, dude i know...i don't expect something thats has 85 horsepower to beat a jeep chera-whatever... no you did say any road, not any trail... no offense jeep5.9liter.. but i'd like to see any stock jeep follow me on some trails. plus, i like getting 25 mpg :)

Nice to see there are no garden tools, or roof rack on it. :brow:

dude, does everyone have to pick on the young'n the roof rack is so when i kill a deer, i dont have to have the blood run every where like it did last year. and any thing else i want to haul. as far as the shovle, if for some odd reason, and you get stuck, im not letting you use my shovle!!! :-p

dude, does everyone have to pick on the young'n the roof rack is so when i kill a deer, i dont have to have the blood run every where like it did last year. and any thing else i want to haul. as far as the shovle, if for some odd reason, and you get stuck, im not letting you use my shovle!!! :-p

It's a JU thing...