Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Co: Meet In January!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should tow your Rx down to me and I'll finish it for you... just leave me all the parts you want opn it and a few bux for gas, and I'll get it back to you real soon:brow:

Hmm well I was kinda thinkin about towing it down there for the meet and bringing all of my parts that I wanna get rid of etc. Mabye have a work party or something since the only one who has come up fom Colorado to help me on it is my own girlfriend. As of right now, its just reclocking the throttlebody on the upper portion of the intake and then dropping it on, plumbing the IC in and a few other little things... Maybe, just maybe....

Well Noss's engine is in my garage on a stand.... in block only form ATM... we plan to have it done for the meet... you have like 23 days, get to work!
well I don't have very many people willing to help me on it on a regular basis so its just me at the moment. Laura's come up a couple times and helped with it and Andrew... well he's come over a few times, maybe helped once or twice.

Do you want me to come and help you? I have both Monday and Tuesday off next week, I could stop by... I just did my 6... got the engine out, resealed, fly'd, clutch'd, and added new motor mount and back in yesterday and today I got it finished off... I know my way around these things... If you have the time, we could probably really make a dent in it... what all does it need again?