Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Headlight options...

Ok, i noticed a post about the SVX headlight mod...i just wasnt to into it though....is there any other options avaliable?? Cause i cant see anything..lol

Is it possible to get the high density ones for this car??

My friend is parting out a cadillac cimmiron and we were going to see if the headlights would go in ok becuase there almost the same size...other than that i don't have any ideas..

Bill

well you can always add a ton of auxillary lights like me :grin:

which is of course just a tide-me-over until i can get a set of hella 90mm high and low beams.

lol..i already got some lights for the front, but i prob need to do an altenator swap..it doesn't like them...

bill

get a set of Hella replacements for the OEM sealed beams ... just be carefull, they aren't exactly "legal" for street use as far as I know, I just put them in my high beams, since you only use those when it won't bother anyone anyway ... be sure to read the post on these lights ... I put in the info for adding them and keeping them from staying on by themselves

what bulbs are you running?

I'm assuming, because of your screen name, that you're referring to a loyale, with single headlights (I dont think the loyales came with duals...did they?)

anyway, if so, you're looking at 9004 bulbs, which are quite common, and have some aftermarket support....I'm looking at maybe getting some silverstars from target...