Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was at the local wal-mart tonight and decided to check out some educational reading so I picked up the first magazine with an STi on it and it was Modified Mag. After further reading I found that one lucky soul has taken the H6 motor out of a B9 Tribeca and managed to fit it into the STi and still have the room for a turbo that pushes out around 550hp. I couldnt imagine how great that would feel when you see the look on someones face when you pop the hood. Check it out.

I always wondered when someone would grab a motor out of a B9.Crazy power to be had their I am sure.What size engine is in the B9?

Its just a 3.0 H6 the picture of the engine bay that was in the magazine has it with the fire red STi manifold. When I was thumbing through it caught my eye instantly, had to do a double take when I counted 6 of them.

there are two wrxs that are being built with 3.3 eg33 motors out of the svx, and they are pushing 700+hp or should be.

chech on nasioc . thers a thread about it there somewhere.

Yeah, the EG-33. In many ways one of Subaru's finest moments, sadly not widely appreciated. All the goodness of an EJ-22 but 50% more. :)