Ultimate Subaru Message Board

trying to find OEM CD player

I have a 91 Legacy LS, white pearl with lt. brown cloth and every option except security system, including automatic climate control (set the digital temp display and start driving). The car has 155K on the odo, fully functional height control, moon roof and luggage rack. Even the power antenna works perfectly. Is trying to find the OEM cd player impossible without paying STUIPD money at the dealer? Have already tried the eBay route and parts locator services.

Hi, I have a 1999 30th edition legacy, I pulled the original deck out of it, and still have it. It is operational, but requires a wiring harness, and mounting kit. It is a cassette deck, and says Subaru on it. Let me know if your intrested.

I have the original Clairion 80W cassette deck with the AUX port that I currently play a portable CD player and my iPod with but I'm looking for the OEM single cd player that mounts below the cassette. Thank you for your response.

I have the OEM player that hooks to the stock Deck. It works great and is in good condition. I pulled it and put in a deck my Daughter got for Christmas.

I'm In Colorado Springs. How's $40. Larry

I'd be very interested to take a look at your player. How can we meet up to see if we have a match?

I'd be very interested to take a look at your player. How can we meet up to see if we have a match?

Installed the CD player in 10 minutes in the parking lot at the Carls Jr. on Woodman and I-25 and it works perfectly. Discovered that the CD was built for Subaru by Clairion and it connected to my Clairion stereo/cassette without any problems.

Thank You