Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93 legacy turbo strut assemblies into 93 impreza

Dangerdave

well if you put impreza springs/struts into a legacy and it makes it sit lower, then legacy springs/struts should make it sit higher. you could cut about an inch off of the legacy springs, and put them back on the legacy struts. but you know you can get the wrx springs/struts for the 93 impreza right....and brakes, wheels, steering rack, sway bars....etc..

~Josh~

No I thought the Legacy and Impreza chassis were different. The Impreza was developed as an "all new vehicle" for 1993. But if you say they work well enough... You dont find they sit any higher? The reason I'm asking about the useability of these struts is because I already have them.

Thanks for the replies, Dave

No I thought the Legacy and Impreza chassis were different. The Impreza was developed as an "all new vehicle" for 1993. But if you say they work well enough... You dont find they sit any higher? The reason I'm asking about the useability of these struts is because I already have them.

Thanks for the replies, Dave

Well, I guess you need to understand what was meant by "all new", aside from the engine, tranny, and most of the suspension, it is a new car, they ever route the wiring differently on the Impreza.