Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifted Subarus in AZ

desert dweller

Are there any other lifted subarus in Arizona?I have a lifted '78 brat. Three inch lift, 14 in. wheels[/.It is not my daily driver right now. It developed a serious clunk in the front end, but I have gotten a lead from Bratsrus, and hope to resolve it soon. Dave in Prescott.quote]I also hope to dualize it someday ( I just purchased some of the parts from Jerry).It will be a really nice rig with lower gearing.

:headbang: Hey SakoTGrimes, is that your Subaru on it's lid in the snow? Kind of looks like a turtle that got flipped over onto it's shell! Hope nobody was hurt!

I noticed you're living in Medford (at least for a little while!). I live in Grants Pass and work in Meford! Small world! I will have to deep an eye out for your Subaru. Where was your Subaru rolled at, the picture kind of looks like it might be 140, but not sure.

Have a good day!

Spacinjason:burnout:

:headbang: Hey SakoTGrimes, is that your Subaru on it's lid in the snow? Kind of looks like a turtle that got flipped over onto it's shell! Hope nobody was hurt!

I noticed you're living in Medford (at least for a little while!). I live in Grants Pass and work in Meford! Small world! I will have to deep an eye out for your Subaru. Where was your Subaru rolled at, the picture kind of looks like it might be 140, but not sure.

Have a good day!

Spacinjason:burnout:

It sure is, look for the thread titled "So I uh, rolled my car today" I did it on Anderson Butte last month and it's in front of Northwest Automotive for a stalling problem right now.