Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Exhaust system for 2006 Impreza 2.5i Sedan?

I have had no luck finding a performance exhaust system for my new 2.5i Impreza. Please help! If anybody has ideas please let me know.

Dale (?) Teague at www.boxer4racing.com can help you. That's who confirmed for me that my Stromung would fit - and it did! Good guy - even went to a dealership and looked around under the cars!

Carl

:) Texan, isn't it about time that you make a recording of your car? Love to hear it - most likely getting an 06 Impreza myself soon

Gott im Himmel!

Forget about recording my car - let's hear about your new ride! So, when does the 'happy event' occur? Trading in the old horse? Did you come into an inheritance? what?

Just exactly what prompted this?

(actually, I'm also trying to deflect your question from the fact I am technologically challenged as to presenting a recording of my car. Hmmm... maybe my middle daughter's boyfriend could help me.... )

good news on your intended purchase!

Carl

I'd need a portable, stereo, digital, recording device. Hmm, if I can borrow a digital camcorder, do they have an audio jack that will upload just the audio on playback? I've never examined one. Or a laptop with a microphone and sound card right? Hmmm.... actually, this is a job for my BIL - he's a bigwig at Uniden and I know he has a laptop.

I'm emailing him right now.

Carl