Ultimate Subaru Message Board

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=548832254&ran=15484

i've got some great plans for this thing...just gotta wait till summer to fund it and do it ha

i'll be updating some pics tomorrow of the new wrx rims i just put on....its amazing what new wheels will do for your car...

if any of you guys have some opinions of what "youd" do to it...im all ears...

as of right now i cant decide if i wanna go more of the offroad side big lift, bigger tires, more protection etc. or rally style nicer looking, small lift..more daily driver friendly

Looks nice! I'm guessing that the red one is the project car? As for what I would do with it. . . I'd probably get arrested. I cannot stand to see capability unused. And the Impreza has such a capability for going fast and handling well. . . :burnout:

yes...the red one alot faster than the white one.....

it handles well indeed and thats why i cant decide to lift it up or not...when im driving around town its my ricer car..whippin around corners

but then once im in the woods i keep saying i wish i had forester bits for more clearance.....

what i need to do is find an old cj ...and then i could keep this car as my "rally car" instead of trying to rock crawl a sports coupe

If it were me I would lift it a little but not skyhigh.I would go kinda inbetween rally and offroad.I think it would get a little bigger tires and the forester springs under it.Definately power mods to that car to make it come alive.Nice car btw.:)

what kinda power mods? i cant help but stay away from them...cuz i feel once i start doing power mods then thats when the car starts giving me problems