Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Newbie with a '93 Loyale

Hello, I was doing a web search and stumbled onto this club. I've always liked Subarus and used to own a red 1988 DL; but this weekend I just purchased a white '93 Loyale for reliable daily transportation. It needs a little TLC (don't they all:rolleyes: ) but already I am collecting the parts to fix her. Anyways this seems like a nice site and I look forward to browsing through for some good technical info.:headbang:

Very nice! I picked up a '91 wagon about 3 or 4 months ago. Other than getting it running good, I have done the rear wheel Disk Brake conversion. This makes a HUGE difference in stopping, and driving confidence.

I think you will need to get your brakes from a Non-Station Wagon, and I think it has to match the target cars drive. 2WD, or 4WD. I got mine from Baccaruda for a Buck-20 delivered.

Welcome to the board. It does ROCK!!!

Fat Tony - http://www.smashbandits.com :headbang:

As a fellow '93 Loyale owner (wagon!), I agree...this board does ROCK! hahaha!

Nice pics, hope to post some of my own soon!

Living in Austin, most of the Subarus I see are not only mechanically sound, but also have very little rust problems...and parts are pretty easy to pick up.

Martha Clark

Thanks for the responses folks! I appreciate the warm welcome.:D

Crayola, you'll find your perfect deal on a Subie. Don't give up!:)

Anthenium, I will have to look into the rear disc brake conversion...:burnout:

They can host your pics here if you upload them with your post Martha; but they can only be up to a certain size (like the ones I posted for example-no bigger than that).;)