Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Had a bit of fun last night, got pics

Phizinza

I wrote up a little trip report on my site, I'd move it all over here, but it's easier if you just follow the link.

Subaru Brumby and EA81 wagon at the Murray mouth

Now I have some cleaning to do, gotta get that salty sand off my car...

It was a load of fun, and I think something in my car is going to brack before the week is over, lol.. So many noises.

I did get video, but you can't see anything in it. I might try and get a MP3 of the audio on my site, just for a laugh.

subarubrumby_stuckinmud5.jpg

The green is plant matter, and the black is rotten plant matter. It's a river bed so it is really gooie. It was funny because one of the guys who was with us only had thongs on... Slimey

I really don't want to know why you guys go wheelin' in thongs.... :eek:

hey phizinza. I liked your video on google video. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7333927711793956363&q=brat+subaru

Cheers, that was a fun day out but I was still learning how to drive in sand, so it wasn't anything too extreme. Plus my bro and his mate were very worried at some points, but that's because it was really there first time doing real offroading.

Although on this night, everyone was cheering me on into the mud we all knew I'd get stuck in! haha, the fun. :clap:

Thanks again :drunk: