Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics of the rare Baja in its natural habitat

Your venture about off-roading w Subarus and AAA is obviously wrong and just blandly juvenile. We're all lucky to have access to beauty, but some folks just don't do it. As for "shots are great"-- sorry, man, i want nothing to do with whatever manhood issues you've got. Lighten up and go drive a Subaru someplace interesting.

Thanks, JT95. I had an old 93 Loyale for years. Loved that car. Don't torch your Legacy, though! Just take it out and hammer it. The roof might wear out if you hit it against enough cliffs. The glory of Subies is that you don't have to treat them nice.

Don't know what your issues are but my post was meant as a compliment of the photo "shots" and the fact that you do use your Subaru in an adventurous manner. The rest is in your head.

Your venture about off-roading w Subarus and AAA is obviously wrong and just blandly juvenile. We're all lucky to have access to beauty, but some folks just don't do it. As for "shots are great"-- sorry, man, i want nothing to do with whatever manhood issues you've got. Lighten up and go drive a Subaru someplace interesting.

Don't know what your issues are but my post was meant as a compliment of the photo "shots" and the fact that you do use your Subaru in an adventurous manner. The rest is in your head.

sorry Brus Bro,

I thought you were slamming Subies and their off-road abilities with your AAA comment, and i knee-jerked. Plus the woman and Subarian comment..... Aack. Of course, how would you know?--whether i was from planet Subaria or not? I apologize, and based on your civil response i know i must have been way wrong again, as usual. Jeez, I've already been in this office too long and need to hit the road again.

Thanks for your compliments, Brus.

Very nice to see. Great pics! It's just a shame we won't see the Baja with the 05+ body style, that would be awesome. I think if the Baja had debuted this year instead of 2003 (when you could still buy gas for $1.50/gallon) it would have been a big hit because it would make a viable alternative to a more gas-guzzling 4wd pickup.

I like the idea of being able to separate clean gear/dirty gear with a truck bed (if it was me I'd get a shell for the back.)

I've been real impressed so far as to where I can take my Baja! My last 2 rigs have been 4x4 trucks, and the Baja goes the same places I use to take them. I do have to be careful on hillclimbs as the Baja does not have the same approach and departure angles the trucks had. The only problem I've had was when I was 'wheelin in some loose river rock. Spun the tires quite a bit climbing a hill covered in loose river rock and while I made it to the top, I managed to knock the balance weights off one front wheel:eek: . Didn't even notice until I got on the freeway the next day for work and the steering wheel started shaking in my hands! Easy fix though. I do miss having a low range for off road, you just have to remember to keep the rev's up in the Baja! The Baja is way more fun to drive on pavement and performs more like a sports car.:headbang: Plus I get better mileage then my trucks did!:clap: Too bad SOA is discontinuing the Baja, I'm glad I got mine when I did!

Nice pictures by the way! Looked like a good time!

Spacinjason

'06 Baja Turbo MT:burnout: