Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling all Alaska members

I talked with Snowman and we decided to call a meet and greet for all Alaska (and anyone else who wants to show) members. We're thinking of heading out to some local trails and maybe a bonfire/ feed, or just get together for food and beverages at a local establishment. Chime in with what would work best for you and we'll put it together. But hurry, the snow will be flying soon.

I was just thinking about posting an invite for such an event, and lo and behold, Matt beat me to it!

Matt knows the area much better than I do, so I'll leave the location up to him. I think the most fun could be had by going out on some backwoods roads as soon as there's a little bit of snow. I don't have a lifted car right now, so serious offroading is out of the question for me (hopefully that will change soon!).

Just to suggest a date, how about Sunday the 22nd? That would give people time to plan for it. I'm busy with school stuff on Saturdays, so that's pretty much the only time that works for me, unless we wanted to go on a week night or something.

How do your schedules look?

It doesn't look like we got enough response/nterest for this weekend. Torxxx, how much snow is there up north? Maybe we could look at a trip down the Rex trail, or somewhere like the Stampede trail. If not, Eureka is always a blast. See what kind of interest is in Fairbanks for a pre-winter trail run.

Yeah, I think if we tried anything this weekend, it would just end up being Matt and I hanging out in his garage:rolleyes: .

I'd be up for heading toward fairbanks in a week or two if it means good snow.

Hey Matt, do you think I could use your garage for a little bondo/paint work on the blue legacy sunday?

Yeah, I think if we tried anything this weekend, it would just end up being Matt and I hanging out in his garage:rolleyes: .

I'd be up for heading toward fairbanks in a week or two if it means good snow.

Hey Matt, do you think I could use your garage for a little bondo/paint work on the blue legacy sunday?

Bring it on in. I'm spending part of Saturday cleaning the garage out. It'll be easier/cleaner to work in then.