Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Outback models or toys available?

FSRBIKER, we're almost neighbors - I live in Byram.

Just wait until your son gets older, then he'll take your REAL car! My 17 year old son has been taking my '99 OBW (also green, like yours) to school for the past two weeks. He gets away with it because my brother left his Jetta TDI at my house, so I've been using that. Besides the fuel mileage, we like driving the Outback better.

A search on eBay found a lot of Imprezza WRX STI's, and a few Legacy models, but nothing like your '97 Outback.

Yea not far at all. My son is only turning 4 so he has a few years before he drives...but he isn't far from my side when I am wrenching on car and asking to help.

What did you search under to find a Legacy toy?

FSRBIKER, we're almost neighbors - I live in Byram.

Just wait until your son gets older, then he'll take your REAL car! My 17 year old son has been taking my '99 OBW (also green, like yours) to school for the past two weeks. He gets away with it because my brother left his Jetta TDI at my house, so I've been using that. Besides the fuel mileage, we like driving the Outback better.

A search on eBay found a lot of Imprezza WRX STI's, and a few Legacy models, but nothing like your '97 Outback.

Thanks, somehow your search showed a few I didn't see already.

I typed "toy subaru outback" at google.com, and it brought back a bunch of stuff on eBay.

http://toys.search.ebay.com/wagon-hatchback-toyota-matrix-subaru-outback-volvo-xc70_Toys-Hobbies_W0QQfsiZ1QQsacatZ220

Some Volvos and other things in there, too, I don't know why google came back with all that stuff as well.