Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Best Tires for Subaru Outback????

My mom has a 2001 outback in desperate need of tires. I'm looking for a good A/S that will work well in the wet northwest. Durability and price are a factor. I checked out consumer reports and they rated a Michelin Pilot A/S high (not sure which model). Just wondering what you guys are running and what has worked well. Thanks.

My mom has a 2001 outback in desperate need of tires. I'm looking for a good A/S that will work well in the wet northwest. Durability and price are a factor. I checked out consumer reports and they rated a Michelin Pilot A/S high (not sure which model). Just wondering what you guys are running and what has worked well. Thanks.

I just put on a set of BFG Traction T/As @$85/pc at discount tire before christmas on my 03OBW. Handling has been great esp with the weather we've been getting.

I just put on a set of BFG Traction T/As @$85/pc at discount tire before christmas on my 03OBW. Handling has been great esp with the weather we've been getting.

got thoes tires for a friend last winter. great all season tire IMO.

my parents are running on a set of old Michlens and they still seem to work well on there outback.