Ultimate Subaru Message Board

light grey seats in a black interior?

Do you think it would look ok if i got a full set of Light grey seats out of some Loyal/GL sedan? I found some at a junkyard, They had no rips, stains, and wernt broken down. Do you think they would look really out of place? Both the front and rears would match.

Yes, I believe it would indeed look "ok". A full set without damage would not look out of place at all. As long as you can get them cheap. You can always repair, replace the RX seats when you find replacements. Those junkyard seats are an easy swap too. You can't always get what you want when you want it, but if you NEED new seats now for your comfort, go for it.

Ok, sounds like it will be ok, my current seats have that vynal and its highly neglected, cracked, ripped, and the whole seats are stained badly, and torn up, stuffing coming out the back, springs poking my back, no cusion on the driver seat its so broken down, so yea i need seats quick! Thanks for the imput everyone. How much should a full set of seats cost me, this is a fairly inexpensive junkyard.

interior.jpg

Oh did i mention i completly fixed my car, new intake gaskets and clutch cable, shifts easy and smooth, along with no coolant loss/smell/leaking/burning. I Love it, im so happy.